I've received confirmation from my mother that my AUNT WENDY is coming to meet me, my mother, and my extended AMERICAN FAMILY MEMBERS in ATLANTA, GEORGIA later this FEBRUARY 2027.
So with that in mind,
A big FAMILY REUNION is at hand.
For now, I've just got confirmation.
The next step is to get our PLANE TICKETS.
My mother and I are in VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA so we're flying whatever is recommended the best to fly from YVR to HARTSFIELD-JACKSON.
Then once the plane tickets are booked, It's off to WINNERS stores in the VANCOUVER area so we can get the suitcase.
And then some.
I'm excited for this event.
....
WHAT EVENT?
My Cousin JOSHUA is getting married so he needs his extended family members to attend.
I'll provide a subseries of updates referred to ATLANTA MAVERICK to give the update on what's to expect in the coming weeks as well as photos.
Stay tuned for more about the trip as well as the what else is to offer aside from the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment