Was browsing through my 18TB WD EasyStore EXTERNAL HDD and I saw two photos that somehow mirror something:
I guess lifestyles do run in the the family, especially if you're comfortable on the Hotel Bed watching whatever is on TV.
The difference is that the above photo way at the top is my DAD during the family's trip to BANFF, ALBERTA in the winter of 2002.
While the photo below my dad is that of me when I was in VERACRUZ for Summer Vacation in 2011.
(I may have been watching A BUGS LIFE in that photo.)
One thing for sure is that our visits in those photos were very brief.
I guess in 2002, DAD was needed back at his job cleaning boats
While in 2011, My family and I had to get the hell out of VERACRUZ because of the impending dangers of HURRICANE NATE.
Even though it was a relatively weak CATEGORY 1 storm, NATE was likely my only near-brush with an actual HURRICANE
But thank BALLS I live in the WEST COAST so only strong WIND STORMS in my area thank you very much.
Though I do have some family that live in ATLANTA, GEORGIA in the U.S whom I'm very worried for their safety because we're fast approaching SEPTEMBER and we all know that SEPTEMBER is HURRICAN SEASON....
I'm gonna check the NEWS outlets on what the HURRICANE is gonna be like but then again, Most HURRICANES don't even hit ATLANTA so my AUNT LUPITA, AUNT SOCCORO, and Cousin JOSHUA are pretty much safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment