But I will make this minor post regarding FIFA's opening on JUNE 11 which is this THURSDAY according to this post being originally made.
So in commemoration of FIFA 2026 and to show my support, Here's an old photo of me Sitting in front of a statue of LORD STANLEY 16th Earl of Derby, the namesake for STANLEY PARK in Vancouver.
Where's STANLEY?
I cropped him out because the photo is from June 2011 when Vancouver went against Boston.....
And then some mental pain for me that Month.... But that's a personal story I'll keep to myself thank you very much.
But that Clean-Shaven 13 Year Old FACE OF MINE from 2011 is the Face of Determination for Victory in Vancouver.
When I mean that, I meant for our Soccer Team in CANADA.
I admit, I'm more of a Football Fan.
(Think U.S's Super Bowl or in the Canadian Grey Cup: BC LIONS)
But I still need to show my Support for LES ROUGES here in Vancouver so me reusing an old photo from 15 years ago should suffice.
Sorry for the filler but like I said, I'm very busy at the Hotel I'm working at, and my other posts aren't ready until I get my info, and others are completed but won't show up until their set schedule.
So consider this Post a way to keep the BLOG Active.
No comments:
Post a Comment