Thursday, June 18, 2026

GTA 6's Cover Unveiled+Pre-Orders commeth

As if the Cover wasn't a tip off, this is what will appear on the boxes for the game on PS5 & Xbox Series X/S.



Also, I got the news that Pre-Orders will commence on June 25th 2026.


The last game I pre-ordered was SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE back in 2018.

As a matter of fact, I still have this old video of me unveiling my then-recently purchased physical box of the game back in December 7th 2018

This was originally shot on my iPhone 6S 
which was my phone at the time.

Sure.... It's no TRAILER 3 but it's a start.

We now know what the cover will look like, and we now know when the pre-orders start coming in.


Though people are in an uproar due to the game allegedly not coming on a PHYSICAL BLU-RAY disc due to rising costs on manufacturing.....


Oh well... All my newer games have been digital purchases anyway

(I'm looking at you positively STEAM & GOG)

So I'm used to it.



Regardless, let's just hope my Cat MISO THE FELINE doesn't start causing problems for my pre-orders unlike what this Cat has almost done to Ian Thayer of TWEETERMAN287 shortly after the NINTENDO SWITCH 2 hit retail last year:

Maybe that's why ROCKSTAR wants to cease making ULTRA BLURAY DISCS of GTA 6.

They saw TWEETERMAN's YouTube & BlueSky Posts about his Cat Puppet jacking his Pre-Order receipt in a fit of rage over not being on Camera for the longest time.

DRAMA CAT........

(Knocks on Woodgrain.)


Update as of July 3 2026:
Well.... the vitriol towards the digital codes ESCALATED QUICKLY.......

July 1st which was CANADA DAY, 

SONY & MICROSOFT announced that they're serious about phasing out PHYSICAL RELEASES after January 2028 due to market research and the convenience of DIGITAL DOWNLOADS....

and......

to say that people were MIGHTY PISSED about the announcement is too gentle of a sentence.....

No comments:

Post a Comment